no but seriously what are good lesbian movies to watch
all the queer cinema i spent my ~coming out years~ watching was uh
- reptilian-overlords likes this
- bifury reblogged this from missvoltairine and added:
- bananapeppers said: Chutney Popcorn was recommended to me. I never finished it for reasons unrelated to its quality. I have tried to watch Nick Chinlund movies after X-Files and I just can’t
- besttumblr likes this
- manhatingbabyeater said: DEBS for sure.
- caprinocultura said: if you want some broody tragic-ass “artsy” nonsense, watch high art (embarrassing fact: i love this movie a lot)
- drowningwaveshasmoved likes this
- katwithcomputer likes this
- pandorasprings said: bound, DEBS!!, i can’t think straight, the world unseen. my gf loves saving face but i haven’t seen it yet. um, imagine me & you. also i’m giving an ANTI-rec for kissing jessica stein.
- decembercat likes this
- decembercat said: FIRE BY DEEPA MEHTA!!!!!!!! It’s absolutely brilliant. It has a happy ending. And it’s actually a really good film on it’s own. Whatever you do, avoid Elena Undone. From a technical aspect, that was the worst movie ever. But watch Fire. It’s amazing
- cauda-pavonis said: Fire is good….
- applebutterbomb likes this
- cuntinuuum said: Fire by deepa metha is good
- missvoltairine posted this